Thursday, March 17, 2011

~*Top of The Mornin' To Ya*~


Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone! I oddly enough got really 
excited for St. Patty's day this year!
I got some decorations out and I made green foods, wore
green and wished people "Happy St. Patricks Day!"

I don't know why, but all the holidays 
seem to be
a lot more fun when you are married!
It's like I get to decorate for someone and I love it!

We started the day off bright and early, on account
of Ryan having class at 7:30,
I made green waffels....

Then I had work, Ryan had class.  So 
before work 

I put a corned beef brisket in the crock pot and 
it turned out
Delicious! We both really enjoyed it! 
And for desert, green pop rocks!

It was an awesome way to end our green 
filled day!
Happy St. Pattys Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment