Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Birthday!


So yesterday was my birthday and it was so great! I wouldn't have changed a thing about it! Except seeing Ryan more throughout the day! But it started great and ended even greater! 
It started with a wake up at 7:30, by Ryan saying that he was heading off for school, and to have a very happy birthday! So he left and I slept for another hour, then got a wake up call from Jack, Colt, Kindi and her in-laws singing me happy birthday! It was so great! Then we decided that they would come over and go swimming.  The weather yesterday was so nice, we couldn't help being out there for hours! 
After swimming, my sisters sweet mother in law decided that she wanted to take us to get massages for my birthday, and that was AMAZING!! It was the most relaxed I have been throughout my entire pregnancy.  Loved it. 
Then I went home and got ready for the night with Ryan! Ryan came home around 6 and gave me my gifts! He out did himself this year, he got me another massage, gift certificate to get some new shoes, an outfit and shoes for the little guy, some flowers and Lion King! Ha ha, Ryan and I are starting to collect Disney DVD's now so when our kids get old enough to watch them, we will already have it taken care of! 

We went to a pizza place down at an outdoor mall that we really love! We ate and did some shopping for the little guy, I love seeing Ryan pick clothes out for him, he goes crazy! It's so funny, Ryan just wants to get him sports clothes or something that buttons up! He is so sweet and cute!
Then on our way home we jammed to Justin Beebs because it was my birthday and then watched some Lion King! It was such a great day and I really can't wait until next year! I loved getting the calls and texts from family and friends, showing me they care and I really appreciate them! 

4 comments:

  1. Jill!! What a great birthday!!! You and Ryan are just way too cute I decided. I'm so glad you got pampered AND got a pazookie! What more could you want!? I can't wait to celebrate with you tomorrow!!1 Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy late birthday, sounds like it was a fun day!! love you guys and cant wait for baby neeley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a fabulous day. Thanks again for letting Marc stay at your place, you guys are awesome. And congrats on the boy! That is so exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jill!! I am so glad that you had a wonderful birthday and after hearing about your massage that is all I want! But it was so fun to celebrate with you, you are so amazing and such a wonderful friend! Can't wait to have our little babies together!

    ReplyDelete