Sunday, April 10, 2011

Break Please!!



Teacher Ryan

Hello! It's been awhile... as it usually is when i blog! But it's because not a whole lot has been going on.  Ryan has been so busy with school... tests Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Monday, Wednesday and last one Friday.  Serious. It's been insane.  But he has done really well so all his studying has paid off. 
Last weekend my mom and sister came to Arizona and it was so fun, Jenna is so prego and cute and just about to pop! She is less then a month away from her due date, but I don't know if she will make it the whole time.  She is having a little girl and naming her Reece.  I'm so excited to see the little thing, she is already so spoiled and she isn't even here yet!  


Student Jill
Kindi is having another little boy, she keeps saying her house is going to be full of smelly dirty boys, ha ha! I don't know if she will ever get a girl, and I'm hoping so because then when I have a girl I will get all of Jenna's awesome hand me downs! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! It's okay if Kindi keeps having boys, because she makes adorable boys!
Don't you just want to squeeze that face?!?
Ryan and I are so excited because in a few weeks we get to go to St. George for Easter weekend and spend it with his family.  We haven't seen most of his family since Christmas so it's been a long time! We are so looking forward to a little vacation.  Ever since we have been back from the Cruise we are not wanting to get back into the swing of things, we just want to be on vacation all the time.  If only...ha!  Also when we get back a week after that I get to go home and meet the new little Reece Lynn!  I'm really excited for that and I'm looking forward to getting to see my friends from home! I miss them!  I'm not looking forward to the weather, I'm hoping I'll maybe bring some sunshine home with me!  
I am starting a boot camp tomorrow and I am really nervous!  I hope it's really hard but i am also hoping I don't puke!  My body has a weird tendency to do that! ha ha I guess that means I'm out of shape!  I hope by the end I won't be doing that anymore and I'll have bulging muscles! Not really, but maybe!  
Anyway that's all for right now, I am going to try and be better at this blogging thing! Not making any promises though! Until next time!!
P.S. Sorry for the weird positioning and spacing on this post, I'm using Ryan's computer and I am apple illiterate. I hate it. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited to see you!!!!
    I love that picture of Ryan teaching you... I'm sure you are understanding eeevery bit of it.
    See ya in a couple of weeks!

    PS. I love that kindi is having another boy... they are the cutest little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 2 are the CUTEST!!!!! I love the teacher student pictures, i laughed sooo hard! you are a nice wife, not sure I would listen to all that!!!! I read part of that board and had NO IDEA what was going on haha.. We miss you guys

    ReplyDelete