Monday, October 4, 2010

I Still have a crush on Justin Timberlake...Sue Me!


This you tube video is from the Jimmy Fallon show.  I haven't seen much of Justin lately since his appearance on the Ellen show but it's been a while.  When my sister Kindi (who is so in love with Justin and is CONVINCED that he is going to show up on her door step for her birthday and sing happy birthday to her, you would think after being let down for the past ten years she would get it...guess not) But anyway, she showed me this and all my feelings came back for him.  Oh how I loved him in his baby blue swishy sweatsuit that he wore on his Disney Channel N'sync concert appearance.  His bleach blond curly hair that my husband tried to copy when he was in high school but wasn't successful (from what I've heard from his friends) I love him in this video, not only is he a hottie but he is funny. Here you go ladies and gentlemen.  Enjoy. 

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I love him. I went to a concert with my girlfriend in high school and saw him and we were crazy over him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Justin...if anybody REALLY loved me, they would make my birthday wish come true...Going on 12 years now...still waiting. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with ya!! he is smokin hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen Sister!! I used to have a whole wall full of J.T. pictures and N'SYNC! I was a little obsessed... but I loved that rap on Jimmy Fallon, it was amazing! Thanks for bringing back the good ol' curly locks!! PS- Love your background!(great minds think a like!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha yes they do! We are so a like! ha ha who knew?!

    ReplyDelete