Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines & Updates!

Hello Everyone! It's been awhile!  I've been lazy at blogging, sorry.  But this will be a quick update on what has been going on for the past few weeks. There has been fun things going on and I will highlight them now!

First, Valentines Day of course!  I spent the morning and afternoon working, not the greatest but someone has to earn that dollar;) So for dinner we decided to get take out.  We had Olive Garden, it is basically across the street from us so it was a quick and easy trip.  We came back and exchanged gifts and enjoyed our dinner!  This year I combine our Valentine and Anniversary gift.  I got us a stay in Sedona at a resort out there in May, we had to wait until may because that is when Ryan is finished with school.  We are really excited for it! 
Ryan got me the Dance game on the Kinect which is awesome, because I was so sad when I had to give it back to my sister.  It was so fun to be able to spend the night just relaxing and enjoying the time we get to spend together! I really love My Valentine!
Next, I was really looking forward to seeing the movie Gnomeo and Juliet, I thought it looked really good.  So we told Jack that we would take him Saturday.  We took him and within the first ten minutes of waiting for the movie to start he sat back in the chair and it folded him in half and his popcorn went everywhere!  It was a rough start but we enjoyed ourselves.  The movie wasn't as great as I had hoped but that's okay.  

Third, I am finally finished with my job training!  It was a long four weeks but it will hopefully be worth it now.  I am basically a Loan Officer.  I do all the loans and such.  I hope it works out! ha ha
Last, Ryan and I are totally and completely pumped for next Friday because... We are going on a cruise!!! Ahh it is finally here! We are heading out to the Caribbean to relax for an entire week!  I have been on one cruise and it wasn't the greatest but I'm thinking this one is going to be 1000% better!  We are actually circling the Dominican Republic and I am thinking I may take a swim over there to see the little brother! Ha, we are super excited to be in the sun and just take a break from work and school! 

That's it for now, maybe the next post will be post-cruise!  Have a wonderful week and weekend everyone!  
(This picture has nothing to do with the post, I just think it's really funny)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so so jealous that you guys are going on a cruise!! I've never been on a cruise, so I can't wait to hear all about it! P.S. you two are such a cute couple! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun... I am soooo jealous!! Can you pack me in your bag?????? By the way you 2 are the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete