Friday, August 12, 2011

One + One =

+
=


One!...not really, but in this case it does! That's right everyone, Ryan and I are expecting a little one February 16, 2012. We are so excited and can't believe it is really happening! I am 13 weeks along, and it hasn't been too bad.  No sickness (except for once), I'm pretty tired and that's really it.  I've heard this next trimester is when you feel the best, so I'm looking forward to it!
We hopefully get to find out what we are having at our next appointment, I feel like that's when it will be real to me, right now I still am in shock! I can't wait to meet this little one and start a whole new chapter in our lives!!

Here is a picture of the little bean at 9 1/2 weeks...


10 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is so exciting, being a mom is the greatest thing. It is so funny to see everyone growing up, it seems like yesterday we were jumping rope on the play ground and prank calling boys from Abby's house. Best of luck on this new chapter.

    Jasmine Thornley Coleman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is so fun! I'm super excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO!! That is sooo exciting! Congrats! Ah I'm so excited/happy for you! I'm so happy you haven't been too sick...that's the worst part!! yay! I can't wait for more posts of that the little nugget!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!congrats! its going to be thee cutest little child ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word jill!!! we are so thrilled for you and ry! that is going to be one adorable beanie baby! i can not wait to see you with a cute preggo belly. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you guys were such cute babies and will probably make an even cuter baby! Can't wait for this baby boom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so so so so excited!!!!! You are guys are going to make two wonderful parents. I am beyond happy to be prego with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATSSSSSSSSSS That is soooooooo exciting!!!! So happy for you guys!!!! That is going to be one darling baby!!! Can't wait to see pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is going to be one stinkin cute baby! SOOO happy for you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete